So I was nominated for a Liebster Award (thank-you Tailorfairy!) In order to follow the rules of the nomination I have to tell you lovely readers 11 facts about myself, answer the 11 questions that TailorFairy made for me. So here I go:
1) I don’t know how to swim, well I can do the doggy paddle but that’s it.
2) I am not a morning person, I always try to wake-up 30minutes before my kids to collect myself.
3) I wish I knew how to dance
4) I don’t have a middle name
5) My favorite hair color on myself is Fushia.
6) I started to dye my hair Fushia to help my eldest son when he was 3years old to pick me out of a crowd quickly due to his issues with facial recognition.
7) I was 22years old when my eldest son was born.
8) When I was in high school I took fashion design, wood shop, and photography courses and loved all 3 equally.
9) I’m naturally left handed
10) My engagement ring has a ruby as it’s center stone with 2 rose quartz flanking it instead of a traditional diamond engagement ring. (My wedding band however is a thin circle of diamonds)
11) I only have 1 sibling, an older brother.
11 questions from TailorFairy:
1) If you could do anything, what would be your job?
Gosh, that’s actually a really difficult question, I’d have to say a developmental therapist working with special needs children.
2) If you could move anywhere, where would you go?
If I were to be able to move anywhere it’d be a tough choice between Ireland and Spain.
3) Favorite Food?
Thai pineapple and beef rice.
Really depends on my mood, each color resonates with me more at different times based on different moods of mine.
I don’t really have one, I hardly ever watch a movie more than once.
6) favorite tv-show?
7) favorite pattern/print on clothes?
Gotta be Gingham, I LOVE it 😀
8) favorite candy?
9) favorite material to work with?
Cotton, I know you’d think something more exotic with the plethora of choices out there but to work with I love the simplicity of working with cotton. Mind you if we’re talking about favorite material for the completed look only and we ignore my mutterings while working with it than satin or lace.
10) favorite toy as a child?
My barbie doll.
11) what did you want to do for a while now, but never dared to do?
Give away most of our belongings, and back-pack around the world with the kids.