There are so many ways that one changes as they become a parent, but one the most humerous ways to me any ways is some of the things I’ve found myself saying. Here are just a few of the most recent things I’ve found myself uttering:
1) Stop trying to pick my nose with your toes.
2) Get out of the dishwasher.
3) No I did not lose my penis I never had one because I am a girl.
4) I don’t wear a diaper because I’m a big girl so I pee in the toilet you should try it.
5) Not a good choice dude, give me the duct tape.
I’m sure dear readers that you have your own “things I never thought I’d say” and I’d love to read them, please feel free to comment on this post with yours.